Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- use of pay-for-profit individual coaches to improve student retention in colleges and universities insidehighered.com/news/2013/05/2… 4 years ago
- Interesting article on changing demographic at community college in states economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/the… 4 years ago
- NYTimes "why do I teach" article opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/22/why… 4 years ago
Follow Me On Pinterest
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Improving General Chemistry Course Performance through Online Homework-Based Metacognitive Training
- Evaluating the Impact of the “Teaching as a Chemistry Laboratory Graduate Teaching Assistant” Program on Cognitive and Psychomotor Verbal Interactions in the Laboratory
- Comparing Student Performance Using Computer and Paper-Based Tests: Results from Two Studies in General Chemistry
Tag Archives: education
This is the second journal entry prepared for my PIDP 3240 class based on readings from Jose Antonio Bowen’s book, Teaching Naked: How Moving Technology Out of Your College Classroom Will Improve Student Learning. The middle section of his book … Continue reading
Welcome to the ChemTechEd blog! Given the increasing demand from post-secondary students for accessibility and flexibility in learning, traditional education institutions are needing to adapt to a competitive market in which for-profit universities and e-learning companies are aggressively pursuing student … Continue reading