Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- use of pay-for-profit individual coaches to improve student retention in colleges and universities insidehighered.com/news/2013/05/2… 4 years ago
- Interesting article on changing demographic at community college in states economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/the… 4 years ago
- NYTimes "why do I teach" article opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/22/why… 4 years ago
Follow Me On Pinterest
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Improving General Chemistry Course Performance through Online Homework-Based Metacognitive Training
- Evaluating the Impact of the “Teaching as a Chemistry Laboratory Graduate Teaching Assistant” Program on Cognitive and Psychomotor Verbal Interactions in the Laboratory
- Comparing Student Performance Using Computer and Paper-Based Tests: Results from Two Studies in General Chemistry
Tag Archives: Facebook
It’s the final week of my Media Enhanced Learning course (you know, the whole reason I started this blog devoted to exploring and documenting my learning about social media & technology in chemistry education). I can hardly believe the flurry … Continue reading →
This is a piece I wrote using the four questions of the focused conversation in response to Jose Antonio Bowen’s writings on social proximity and the virtual classroom. It focuses on the use of social networking (e-communications) as a way … Continue reading →