Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- use of pay-for-profit individual coaches to improve student retention in colleges and universities insidehighered.com/news/2013/05/2… 4 years ago
- Interesting article on changing demographic at community college in states economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/the… 4 years ago
- NYTimes "why do I teach" article opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/22/why… 4 years ago
Follow Me On Pinterest
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Improving General Chemistry Course Performance through Online Homework-Based Metacognitive Training
- Evaluating the Impact of the “Teaching as a Chemistry Laboratory Graduate Teaching Assistant” Program on Cognitive and Psychomotor Verbal Interactions in the Laboratory
- Comparing Student Performance Using Computer and Paper-Based Tests: Results from Two Studies in General Chemistry
Tag Archives: online learning;
vs. I came across this article in the Chronicle of Higher Education that reported results from a recent study (2013) about how different demographics fared in online courses. I was especially interested in this study as it focused on students at … Continue reading